We are certified by the Ministério da Justiça as an OSCIP – Civil Society Organization of Public Interest and every year we provide an account of our activities in order to renew the certificate.
This certification was published in the Diário Oficial da União on June 28, 2004 (Law No. 9.790 of March 23, 1999, MJ Proceeding No. 08026.003558/2004-01).
We are registered with the CMDCA – Conselho Municipal da Criança e do Adolescente.
Registration conferred on April 2, 2004 by the CONSELHO MUNICIPAL DA CRIANÇA E DO ADOLESCENTE – CMDCA, a body of the São Paulo City Hall, acknowledging the Institute’s health education projects to benefit children and their families (Registration No. 1071/CMDCA/2004 – 1071/CMDCA/2005 in accordance with Federal Law No. 8069 of July 13, 1990 / The Child and Adolescent Statute – ECA, in accordance with Resolution No. 06/CMDCA/95 and Resolution No. 059/CMDCA/01).
We are certified with the Selo Doar
Concept A in the approval certification of the Selo Doar of Management and Transparency Standard. Year 2018.
- Company Strategy in Brazil• Social and Volunteer Work (CEATS-USP research, requested by the Conselho da Comunidade Solidária – One of the 22 model projects.) Year 1999.
- ECO Award – 2000
Health Category – American Chamber of Commerce.
- Company Volunteer Citizen Award
Instituto Kanitz. Year 2000.
- Instituto Ethos and Fundação Abrinq
What Companies Can Do for Children and Adolescents. One of the 18 model projects. Year 2000.
- EXAME Magazine Guide of Good Corporate Citizenship
Considered by the Guia EXAME de Boa Cidadania Corporativa as one the country’s top 10 model projects in the social area in 2000 and 2001.
- Instituto Ethos and Volunteer Programs of the Social Community Council
How Companies Can Implement Volunteer Programs. Year 2001. One of the 18 model experiences.
- Financial Times – “Responsible Business” Publication
The Prince of Wales International Business Leaders Forum. Year 2001. CRIANÇA É VIDA (CHILD IS LIFE) is presented as a model case for excluded populations.
- Scudo in Argento Award
Instituto Scudo di San Martino – Scudo in Argento Award, Florence, Italy. Year 2002. Its highest award for humanitarian work.
- Publication: Voluntariado na Empresa (Corporate Volunteering)
Mentioned as a model by the Voluntariado na Empresa, Gestão Eficiente da Participação Cidadã (Corporate Volunteering, Efficient Management of Citizen Participation) publication by Mônica Beatriz Galiano Corullón and Barnabé Medeiros Filho, published by Voluntários das Gerais – FIEMG – Year 2002.
- Publication: Como as Empresas Podem Apoiar e Participar do Combate à Fome (How Companies Can Support and Participate in the Struggle against Hunger)
Instituto Ethos. Year 2003. CRIANÇA É VIDA (CHILD IS LIFE) is viewed as a very successful action.
- Publication: Como as Empresas Podem Participar de Programas de Segurança Alimentar com a Mobilização de Voluntários (How Companies Can Participate in Food Security Programs by Mobilizing Volunteers)
Mônica Beatriz Galiano Corullón and Barnabé Medeiros Filho, published in 2003 by the Instituto Ethos de Responsabilidade Social. The Criança é Vida (Child is Life) Institute is presented as a model.
- 2003 RACINE Award
Recognition of Brazilian projects in the area of health.
- LIF Award, Health Category – The French-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce
One of the 3 finalists for the 2003 and 2004 LIF Award, Health category – The French-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce
- Finalist for the 2004 Criança Award
The Fundação Abrinq pelos Direitos da Criança e do Adolescente, in the Baby Health and Pregnancy category.
- 2004 Lupa de Ouro Award
For the first time in 28 years, GRUPEMEF included a Social Responsibility/Social Project category. This award is known as the “Oscar of the Pharmaceutical Industry” and Criança é Vida (Child is Life) was the big winner.
- Finalist for the Objetivos de Desenvolvimento do Milênio Brasil Award – 3rd edition – Governo Federal Brasileiro in partnership with the UN.